British Columbia Boys Choir Trust Fund
Alumni of the British Columbia Boys Choir are invited to apply for bursaries to be distributed by the British Columbia Boys Choir Trust Fund. Each year, the choir will award funds to worthy applicants.
The purpose of the trust fund is to help with educational purposes to further the study of or participation in music, to be determined on the pursuit of worthy musical goals and on the basis of financial need.
- Must have been an active member for a minimum of three years.
- Applicants who have left the choir in the past 12 months are not eligible.
- Applicants must use the official form, which is available from the BC Boys Choir office or on the choir's web page.
- Proof of acceptance into an educational program is required if the purpose of your application is for musical studies.
- Application deadline is May 31st.
All applicants will be reviewed by the Barney Allen Trust Committee annually.